CompTIA IT Fundamentals+
- IT Fundamentals+ covers a range of IT topics and provides a solid grounding in the technology concepts and practices organizations use today.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
- A+ is the starting point for a career in IT. The performance-based exams certify foundational IT skills across a variety of devices and operating systems.
- The CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002)
- Download Certification Guide
- Network+ certifies the essential skills needed to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless devices.
- Security+ provides a global benchmark for best practices in IT network and operational security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT.
- CompTIA Cloud+
- Cloud+ validates the skills and expertise required to securely implement, maintain and utilize cloud technologies.
- Linux+ is an internationally recognized credential validating technical competencies required for junior-level Linux administrators.
- Server+ demonstrates the technical knowledge and skills required to perform a variety of tasks on server platforms.
- Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) applies behavioral analytics to the IT security field to improve the overall state of IT security.
- CASP+ is an advanced certification that validates critical thinking and judgment across a spectrum of security disciplines in complex environments.
- CompTIA PenTest+ is for intermediate level cybersecurity professionals who are tasked with penetration testing to manage vulnerabilities on a network.
- Project+ validates the ability to initiate, manage and complete a project or business initiative on time and within budget.
- CompTIA Stackable Certifications:
- What’s Your Perfect Stack?If You Have an Interest in Infrastructure…When taken together as the CompTIA Infrastructure Career Pathway, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+,CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Linux+ and CompTIA Cloud+ validate the skillsets needed across IT operations, deepening your mastery of skills and broadening the number of IT infrastructure roles in which you can contribute. What route will you take?
CompTIA IT Operations Specialist (CIOS)
Stack CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+
An IT operations specialist manages the flow of a workplace and optimizes day-to-day activities. In this role, you will analyze business operations and identify customer needs.
CompTIA Systems Support Specialist (CSSS)
Stack CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Linux+
A systems support specialist is responsible for all aspects of help desk support and technical assistance, addressing a variety of user issues, including troubleshooting software, hardware and networks.
CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional (CCAP)
Stack CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Cloud+
A cloud admin professional will help an organization maximize the business opportunities that the cloud creates.
CompTIA Network Infrastructure Professional (CNIP)
Stack CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Server+
A network infrastructure professional delivers complex infrastructure design projects from inception through development and delivery.
CompTIA Linux Network Professional (CLNP)
Stack CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Linux+
A Linux network professional provides hands-on support and monitoring of critical internal and client systems.
- If You’re Seeking a Role in Cybersecurity…
- With CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), the forthcoming CompTIA PenTest+ and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), the CompTIA Cybersecurity Career Pathway helps technical specialists achieve cybersecurity mastery, from beginning to end. Where will you start?
- CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist (CSIS)
Stack CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+
As a secure infrastructure specialist, you’ll not only be able to support hardware and software systems, but will also be able to protect your organization’s assets from internal and external threats.
CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional (CSCP)
Stack CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA Cloud+
As a secure cloud professional, you’ll be ready to address the business and technical security challenges in an enterprise’s cloud computing environment.
CompTIA Security Analytics Professional (CSAP)
Stack CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA CySA+
A security analytics professional plans and carries out security measures to protect an organization’s computer networks and systems.
CompTIA Network Vulnerability Assessment Professional (CNVP)
Stack CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA PenTest+
A network vulnerability assessment professional scans applications and systems to identify vulnerabilities that can be used as a blueprint for improvements.
CompTIA Network Security Professional (CNSP)
Stack CompTIA Security+, CompTIA PenTest+ and CompTIA CySA+
As a network security professional, you will monitor networks for threats or unauthorized users as well as analyze security risks and develop response procedures.
CompTIA Security Analytics Expert (CSAE)
Stack CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+ and CASP
A security analytics expert engineers security solutions and generates research results for security based on data analytics.
CompTIA Security Infrastructure Expert (CISE)
Stack CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA PenTest+ and CASP
As a security infrastructure expert, you’ll be responsible for managing and leading the information security infrastructure and projects in a global organization.